Featured Posts

Starting-Up the 'Outside In' Blog

As Winston Churchill had famously spoken about 'never wasting a good crisis', I am taking some inspiration from the same in the '...

Starting-Up the 'Outside In' Blog

As Winston Churchill had famously spoken about 'never wasting a good crisis', I am taking some inspiration from the same in the 'infamous pandemic 2020 year' on which much has written about already. This Blog is a "refreshed avatar" of my earlier Blog - The Rainman Musings (http://therainmanmusings.blogspot.com/) - which I managed quite irregularly (30 Posts in 10 Years) - despite having posts like 'Hit Refresh' in 2018 (http://therainmanmusings.blogspot.com/2018/02/hit-refresh.html). I have completely imported the Old Blog content to this new entity and I am hoping to do excel in my efforts this time around. :) 

What is 'Outside In' you may ask? Well, it is my sincere attempt to 'organize, shape and scale' the increasingly fragmented knowledge gathering initiatives that I have 'formally and informally' done all these years in my Career as well as in my personal 'Professional' life, under One-single umbrella:

  1. Access available Industry and Market Bytes
  2. Curate Content for contextual Insights and Takeaways
  3. Build and Distribute focused "Topical Collaterals"
  4. Share Management Counsel
  5. Maintain an Intelligence Repository
This 5-pointer list is not really a 'Value Proposition' statement of sorts. :) I have noted it down just for everybody's common reference - including myself - to indicate the broad direction which this initiative hopes to pursue. More details in the days (and posts) to come. Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment